A new release of the Clevertar mobile app is now available on the App Store and Google Play. iOS is on a 7-day phased release.
App release notes:
- Fixes an issue where double-tapping the second-to-last conversation item could lead to the conversation being prematurely terminated
- Fixes an issue where the conversation may become temporarily invisible when you sign in again with the same user identity
- Includes an updated app engine that should further improve stability and performance
- Add new “approve” animation (thumbs up) through [act] tag; “applaud” now only produces clapping
- Prevent Watson null-pointer exception on time updates
- Unity upgraded to 2018.4